The Employment and Hours Effects of a Marginal Employment Subsidy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2013.
"Subsidizing extra jobs: promoting employment by taming the unions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 807-831, October.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," FEMM Working Papers 07020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brian BURKITT & Milford BATEMAN, 1993. "The Operation Of A Local Economic Strategy Of Employment Generation In A Mixed Economy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Huang, Chun-chieh & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "Working hours reduction and wage contracting style in a dynamic model with labor adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 971-993, March.
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Roland Müller, 1998. "Fixe Lohnnebenkosten als Erklärungsursache für Arbeitslosigkeit: tarifpolitische Implikationen für ein "Bündnis für Arbeit"," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(4), pages 286-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:36:y:1989:i:4:p:385-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.