Piece-Rates, On-the-Job Training and the Wage-Tenure Profile
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980.
"Experience, Performance, and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
0278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1982. "Household Market and Nonmarket Activities (HUS) – A Pilot Study," Working Paper Series 77, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Duane E. Leigh, 1984. "Why is There Mandatory Retirement? An Empirical Reexamination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 512-531.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hoffman, Saul, 1979. "On-the-Job Training and Earnings Differences by Race and Sex," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 594-603, November.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1981. "Agency, Earnings Profiles, Productivity, and Hours Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 606-20, September.
- Lorne Carmichael, 1983.
"Firm-Specific Human Capital and Promotion Ladders,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 251-258, Spring.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1986.
"Job Duration, Seniority and Earnings,"
407, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1988.
"Returns to Seniority in Union and Nonunion Jobs: A New Look at the Evidence,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(1), pages 3-19, October.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1988. "Returns to seniority in union and nonunion jobs: A new look at the evidence," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(1), pages 3-19, October.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1987. "Returns to Seniority in Union and Nonunion Jobs: A New Look at the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-84, December.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1981. "Firm-Specific Human Capital as a Shared Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 475-82, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Robert A. Shakotko, 1987. "Do Wages Rise with Job Seniority?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 437-459.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.