Piece-Rates, On-the-Job Training and the Wage-Tenure Profile
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duane E. Leigh, 1984. "Why is There Mandatory Retirement? An Empirical Reexamination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(4), pages 512-531.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1986.
"Job Duration, Seniority, and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
1819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1982. "Household Market and Nonmarket Activities (HUS) – A Pilot Study," Working Paper Series 77, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-84, December.
- Lorne Carmichael, 1983.
"Firm-Specific Human Capital and Promotion Ladders,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 251-258, Spring.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1981. "Agency, Earnings Profiles, Productivity, and Hours Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 606-20, September.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1981. "Firm-Specific Human Capital as a Shared Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 475-82, June.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hoffman, Saul, 1979. "On-the-Job Training and Earnings Differences by Race and Sex," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 594-603, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.