Modelling the German system of vocational education
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:sae:niesru:v:111:y::i:1:p:48-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dicke, Hugo & Glismann, Hans H. & Siemßen, Sönke J., 1994. "Vocational training in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 622, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Steedman, Hilary, 1993. "The Economics of Youth Training in Germany," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1279-91, September.
- Levine, David I., 1991.
"Worth Waiting For? Delayed Compensation, Training and Turnover in the United States and Japan,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt97m9v25n, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Levine, David I, 1993. "Worth Waiting For? Delayed Compensation, Training, and Turnover in the United States and Japan," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 724-52, October.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J., 1995.
"Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the US labour market?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
95-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas J. Kane & Dietmar Harhoff, 1997. "Is the German apprenticeship system a panacea for the U.S. labor market?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 171-196.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Kane, Thomas J, 1996. "Is the German Apprenticeship System a Panacea for the US Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 1997. "How young workers get their training: A survey of Germany versus the United States," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 159-170.
- Cantor, Richard, 1990. "Firm-Specific Training and Contract Length," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(225), pages 1-14, February.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1981. "Firm-Specific Human Capital as a Shared Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 475-82, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:5:y:1998:i:4:p:411-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.