Marginal effects in the censored regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buono, Ines & Lalanne, Guy, 2012.
"The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-283.
- Ines Buono & Guy Lalanne, 2010. "The effect of the Uruguay Round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 743, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ines Buono & Guy Lalanne, 2012. "The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Post-Print halshs-01510995, HAL.
- Wancong Fu & Chong Li & Jan Ondrich & David Popp, 2018. "Technological Spillover Effects of State Renewable Energy Policy: Evidence from Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 25390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thornburg, Steven & Roberts, Robin W., 2008. "Money, politics, and the regulation of public accounting services: Evidence from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 229-248.
- Frantisek TURNOVEC, "undated". "Council, Commission and European Parliament Influence in European Union Decision Making," EcoMod2009 21500089, EcoMod.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:228-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalyan Chakraborty & John Poggio, 2008. "Efficiency and Equity in School Funding: A Case Study for Kansas," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 228-241, May.
- Yörük, BarIs K., 2009.
"How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1111-1117, October.
- Bariş K. Yörük, 2006. "How Responsive are Charitable Donors to Requests to Give?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 653, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Viviana Fernández, 2005. "What Drives Capital Structure? Evidence from Chilean Panel Data," Documentos de Trabajo 200, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro, 2008.
"The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Working Paper Series WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Deniz Arinsoy & Erdal Özmen, 2004. "Original Sin Mystery Trinity and Unequal Blessings," ERC Working Papers 0415, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2004.
- Ozmen, Erdal & ArInsoy, Deniz, 2005. "The original sin and the blessing trinity: An investigation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 599-609, July.
- Banerjee, Anurag, 2007. "A method of estimating the average derivative," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Saïd Hanchane & François Stankiewicz, 2004. "Propositions pour une théorie organisationnelle de la formation : les enseignements de l'enquête Formation continue 2000," Working Papers halshs-00010249, HAL.
- Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V., 2011. "Investment horizon and portfolio choice of private investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-75, April.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:817-839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2008. "Household debt and financial assets: evidence from Germany, Great Britain and the USA," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(3), pages 615-643, June.
- Kalyan Chakraborty & Vincent C. Blackburn, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity in Funding for Government Schools in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3-4), pages 127-142, December.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:64:y:1999:i:1:p:43-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.