The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heitfield, Erik & Levy, Armando, 2001. "Parametric, semi-parametric and non-parametric models of telecommunications demand: An investigation of residential calling patterns," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 311-329, September.
- Greene, William, 1999. "Marginal effects in the censored regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 43-49, July.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- K. Andersson & Ø Foros & F. Steen, 2009. "Text and voice: complements, substitutes or both?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 1231-1247, December.
- Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 1997. "Toll price elasticities estimated from a sample of U.S. residential telephone bills," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Kridel, Donald J. & Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 2002. "IntraLATA long-distance demand: carrier choice, usage demand and price elasticities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 545-559.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zucchini, Leon & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2011.
"Competitive Pressure: Competitive Dynamics as Reactions to Multiple Rivals,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12308, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Leon Zucchini & Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Competitive Pressure: Competitive Dynamics as Reactions to Multiple Rivals," DRUID Working Papers 12-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Youngsoo Kim & Rahul Telang & William B. Vogt & Ramayya Krishnan, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Mobile Voice Service and SMS: A Structural Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 234-252, February.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-Messaging and Mobile Telecommunication: A Joint Market? An Empirical Approach," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169503, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Basalisco, Bruno, 2012. "The effect of user interaction on the demand for mobile text messages: Evidence from cross-country data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 132-144.
- Carlo Cambini & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2008. "INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND COMPETITION IN COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 707-728, December.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Merger Simulation in Mobile Telephony in Portugal," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(3), pages 205-220, November.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9356-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2011. "Subscription Choices and Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-messaging and mobile telecommunication: A joint market? - An empirical approach," DICE Discussion Papers 256, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2010. "The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-17, March.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:20:y:2008:i:3:p:279-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.