IntraLATA long-distance demand: carrier choice, usage demand and price elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kridel, Donald J. & Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 2001. "Competition in intraLATA long distance: carrier choice models estimated from residential telephone bills," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 267-282, September.
- Carlos Martins-Filho & John W. Mayo, 1993. "Demand and Pricing of Telecommunications Services: Evidence and Welfare Implications," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(3), pages 439-454, Autumn.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tardiff, Timothy J., 1995. "Effects of presubscription and other attributes on long-distance carrier choice," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-366, December.
- Duncan, Gregory M. & Perry, Donald M., 1994. "IntraLATA toll demand modeling: a dynamic analysis of revenue and usage data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-178, July.
- Train, Kenneth E & Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Atherton, Terry, 1989. "Consumption Patterns and Self-selecting Tariffs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, June.
- Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 1997. "Toll price elasticities estimated from a sample of U.S. residential telephone bills," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Merger Simulation in Mobile Telephony in Portugal," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(3), pages 205-220, November.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro, 2008.
"The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Martínez de Ibarreta, Carlos & Gijón, Covadonga, 2015. "Risk behaviour, fraud and e-trust of individual consumers in Spain," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127162, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Bernd Skiera, 2007. "Does Uncertainty Matter? Consumer Behavior Under Three-Part Tariffs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 698-710, 09-10.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2011. "Subscription Choices and Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:18:y:2002:i:4:p:545-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.