IntraLATA long-distance demand: carrier choice, usage demand and price elasticities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan, Gregory M. & Perry, Donald M., 1994. "IntraLATA toll demand modeling: a dynamic analysis of revenue and usage data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-178, July.
- Carlos Martins-Filho & John W. Mayo, 1993. "Demand and Pricing of Telecommunications Services: Evidence and Welfare Implications," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(3), pages 439-454, Autumn.
- Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 1997. "Toll price elasticities estimated from a sample of U.S. residential telephone bills," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Kridel, Donald J. & Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 2001. "Competition in intraLATA long distance: carrier choice models estimated from residential telephone bills," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 267-282, September.
- Train, Kenneth E & Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Atherton, Terry, 1989. "Consumption Patterns and Self-selecting Tariffs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 62-73, February.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tardiff, Timothy J., 1995. "Effects of presubscription and other attributes on long-distance carrier choice," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-366, December.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-33, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:18:y:2002:i:4:p:545-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.