Subscription Choices and Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009.
"Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "Simulation of Merger in Mobile Telephony in Portugal," Working Papers 06-22, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Kridel, Donald J. & Rappoport, Paul N. & Taylor, Lester D., 2002. "IntraLATA long-distance demand: carrier choice, usage demand and price elasticities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 545-559.
- V. Brian Viard, 2007.
"Do switching costs make markets more or less competitive? The case of 800-number portability,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 146-163, 03.
- Viard, V. Brian, 2005. "Do Switching Costs Make Markets More or Less Competitive? The Case of 800-Number Portability," Research Papers 1773r3, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "State Dependence at Internet Portals," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 317-352, 06.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
NBER Working Papers
0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-30, January.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Yeonbae & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yuri, 2006. "Estimating the extent of potential competition in the Korean mobile telecommunications market: Switching costs and number portability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 107-124, January.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro, 2008.
"The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.