State Dependence at Internet Portals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-to Ma & James Burgess, 1993. "Quality competition, welfare, and regulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 153-173, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2002. "Price regulation in a spatial duopoly with possible non-buyers," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 19-39.
- Robert Nuscheler, 2003.
"Physician Reimbursement, Time-Consistency and the Quality of Care,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(2), pages 302-302, June.
- Nuscheler, Robert, 2002.
"Physician reimbursement, time-consistency and the quality of care
[Ärztevergütung, Zeitkonsistenz und die Qualität medizinischer Leistungen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-16, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nuscheler, Robert, 2002. "Physician reimbursement, time-consistency and the quality of care
- Asher Wolinsky, 1997.
"Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs Regulated Monopolies,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 821-847, December.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs. Regulated Monopolies," Discussion Papers 1116, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gravelle, Hugh, 1999. "Capitation contracts: access and quality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 315-340, June.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Masiero, Giuliano, 2000.
"Quality incentives in a regulated market with imperfect information and switching costs: capitation in general practice,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1067-1088, November.
- Hugh Gravelle & Giuliano Masiero, "undated". "Quality incentives in a regulated market with imperfect information and switching costs: capitation in general practice," Discussion Papers 00/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Anderson, Simon P & Engers, Maxim, 1994. "Spatial Competition with Price-Taking Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 125-136, May.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1993. "Quality variations in the circular model of variety-differentiated products," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 235-257, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2010.
"Estimating the Employer Switching Costs and Wage Responses of Forward-Looking Engineers,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 357-412, April.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2009. "Estimating the Employer Switching Costs and Wage Responses of Forward-Looking Engineers," Working Papers 1113, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2009. "Estimating the Employer Switching Costs and Wage Responses of Forward-Looking Engineers," NBER Working Papers 15322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Lucia-Palacios & Raúl Pérez-López & Yolanda Polo-Redondo, 2016. "Enemies of cloud services usage: inertia and switching costs," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(2), pages 447-467, June.
- Morten Overgaard Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2010.
"Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 317-332, April.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2007. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," NBER Working Papers 12961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/06, European University Institute.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Forman & Pei-yu Chen, 2003. "Network Effects and Switching Costs in the Market for Routers and Switches," Working Papers 03-03, NET Institute, revised Oct 2003.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2011. "Subscription Choices and Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2010. "Consumer demand for variety: intertemporal effects of consumption, product switching and pricing policies," MPRA Paper 25812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Merger Simulation in Mobile Telephony in Portugal," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(3), pages 205-220, November.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978, March.
- Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Identifying Formal and Informal Influence in Technology Adoption with Network Externalities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(12), pages 2024-2038, December.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2014. "What is Different About Online Advertising?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(2), pages 115-129, March.
- K. Sudhir & Nathan Yang, 2014. "Exploiting the Choice-Consumption Mismatch: A New Approach to Disentangle State Dependence and Heterogeneity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1941, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carlos Ocaña Pérez de Tudela & Yolanda Polo & Francisco Javier Sesé, 2009. "Existencia y heterogeneidad de los costes de cambio en la industria de la Telefonía Móvil," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 191(4), pages 9-26, December.
- Gábor Kézdi & Gergely Csorba, 2013. "Estimating Consumer Lock-In Effects from Firm-Level Data," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 431-452, September.
- Gabor Kezdi & Gergely Csorba, 2011. "Estimating the Lock-in Effects of Switching Costs from Firm-Level Data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1108, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hong, Seung-Hyun & Rezende, Leonardo, 2012. "Lock-in and unobserved preferences in server operating systems: A case of Linux vs. Windows," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 494-503.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "The medium-term effects of unavailability," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-171, June.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:317-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.