Estimating the Lock-in Effects of Switching Costs from Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2011.
"Automobile replacement: a dynamic structural approach,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 266-291, June.
- Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2008. "Automobile replacement: a dynamic structural approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2010. "Automobile Replacement: A DynamicStructural Approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kim, Moshe & Kliger, Doron & Vale, Bent, 2003. "Estimating switching costs: the case of banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-56, January.
- Matthew Shum, 2004. "Does Advertising Overcome Brand Loyalty? Evidence from the Breakfast-Cereals Market," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 241-272, June.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Beggs, Alan W & Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 651-666, May.
- Maicas, Juan Pablo & Polo, Yolanda & Javier Sese, F., 2009. "Reducing the level of switching costs in mobile communications: The case of Mobile Number Portability," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 544-554, October.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "State Dependence at Internet Portals," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 317-352, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judit Karsai, 2012. "Development of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry over the Past Two Decades," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vinczeb, 2012.
"Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 171-188, September.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 1202, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsombor Z. Meder & Andras Simonovits & Janos Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsswitching costs; lock-in; panel data;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-03-26 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .