Report NEP-COM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawai, Keiichi, 2011. "Dynamic Market for Lemons with Endogenous Quality Choice by the Seller," MPRA Paper 29688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drugov, Mikhail, 2011. "Intra-firm bargaining and learning in a market equilibrium," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1102, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Peter Katuscak, 2011. "Consumer Reactions To Unobserved Changes in Price Schedules," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp433, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2011. "Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 29565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien W. Saïdi, 2011. "Do followers really matter in Stackelberg competition?," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gabor Kezdi & Gergely Csorba, 2011. "Estimating the Lock-in Effects of Switching Costs from Firm-Level Data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1108, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2011. "R&D collaboration with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jiri Strelicky & Kresimir Zigic, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Enforcement in a Software Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp435, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Vivienne Pham & David Prentice, 2010. "An empirical Analysis of the Counter-factual: A Merger and Divestiture in the Australian Cigarette Industry," Working Papers 2010.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore