Panel data analysis of household brand choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A., 1993.
"Smooth unbiased multivariate probability simulators for maximum likelihood estimation of limited dependent variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 347-368, August.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Axel Borsch-Supan, 1990. "Smooth Unbiased Multivariate Probability Simulators for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 960, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Peter E. Rossi & Robert E. McCulloch & Greg M. Allenby, 1996. "The Value of Purchase History Data in Target Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-561, May.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- J. Morgan Jones & Jane T. Landwehr, 1988. "Removing Heterogeneity Bias from Logit Model Estimation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 41-59.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Geweke, John F. & Keane, Michael P. & Runkle, David E., 1997.
"Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 125-165, September.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1994. "Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model," Staff Report 177, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Keane, Michael P, 1997. "Modeling Heterogeneity and State Dependence in Consumer Choice Behavior," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 310-327, July.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Manski, Charles F, 1987. "Semiparametric Analysis of Random Effects Linear Models from Binary Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 357-362, March.
- Thierry Magnac, 1997. "State Dependence and Heterogeity in youth Employment Histories," Working Papers 97-47, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Bo E. Honoré & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Panel Data Discrete Choice Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 839-874, July.
- Jeongwen Chiang, 1995. "Competing Coupon Promotions and Category Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 105-122.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
- James J. Heckman, 1981. "Heterogeneity and State Dependence," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 91-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Pace, F. & Faccini, R., 2012.
"Deep habits and the cyclical behaviour of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 183-200.
- di Pace, Federico & Faccini, Renato, 2010. "Deep habits and the cyclical behaviour of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies," Bank of England working papers 391, Bank of England.
- Shiu, Ji-Liang & Hu, Yingyao, 2013.
"Identification and estimation of nonlinear dynamic panel data models with unobserved covariates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 116-131.
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Nonlinear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Covariates," Economics Working Paper Archive 557, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Anna Christina D'Addio & Bo E. Honoré, "undated".
"Duration Dependence and Timevarying Variables in Discrete Time Duration Models,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Bo E. Honoré, 2002. "Duration dependence and time varying variables in discrete time duration models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D6-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2007.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent Markov model for clustered binary panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3470-3483, April.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent markov model for clustered binary panel data," CEIS Research Paper 96, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Aydilek, Asiye, 2013. "Habit formation and housing over the life cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 858-866.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:30:y:2010:i:2:a:3674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Overgaard Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2010.
"Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 317-332, April.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2007. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," NBER Working Papers 12961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/06, European University Institute.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Riguzzi & Philipp Wegmueller, 2015. "Economic Openness and Fiscal Multipliers," Diskussionsschriften dp1504, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Meixner, Oliver & Knoll, Viktoria, 2012. "Sustainable Products and Consumers’ Brand Choice," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144976, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Uuskula, Lenno, 2010.
"Deep habits and the dynamic effects of monetary policy shocks,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-258, June.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martín Uribe & Lenno Uuskula, 2008. "Deep Habits and the Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/40, European University Institute.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Uusküla, Lenno, 2009. "Deep Habits and the Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammet Fatih Guvenen, 2000. "Does Stockholding Provide Perfect Risk Sharing?," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E48, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé, 2004. "Multiple Discreteness and Product Differentiation: Demand for Carbonated Soft Drinks," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 66-81, September.
- Givens, Gregory, 2013. "Deep or aggregate habit formation? Evidence from a new-Keynesian business cycle model," MPRA Paper 45204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Giacomo, 2008. "GMM estimation of a structural demand model for yogurt and the effects of the introduction of new brands," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 537-565, June.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveteras, 2004.
"Stochastic Production and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers' Gear Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 199-212.
- Eggert, Hakan & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2001. "Stochastic Production And Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers' Gear Choice," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20671, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eggert, Håkan & Tveterås, Ragnar, 2001. "Stochastic Production and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers’ Gear Choices," Working Papers in Economics 54, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Riguzzi, 2014. "Economic Openness and Fiscal Multipliers," Diskussionsschriften dp1406, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Yoo, Do-il, 2012. "Individual and Social Learning in Bio-technology Adoption: The Case of GM Corn in the U.S," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed, 2017. "Does Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods Affect Their Store Format Choices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kannan, P. K., 2004. "Commentary on "Understanding Brand Performance Measures: Using Dirichlet Benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1326-1328, December.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Boxall, Peter C. & Emunu, John Paul & Boyd, Curtis & Asselin, Andre & Neall, Amanda, 2007. "Consumer Attitudes, Willingness to Pay and Revealed Preferences for Different Egg Production Attributes: Analysis of Canadian Egg Consumers," Project Report Series 52087, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Robin Cowan, 2011. "Word-of-mouth interaction and the organization of behaviour," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Matthew Osborne, 2011. "Consumer learning, switching costs, and heterogeneity: A structural examination," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 25-70, March.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2013. "Exploration of dynamic fixed effects logit models from a traditional angle," Discussion Papers 60, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:103:y:2001:i:1-2:p:111-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.