Impact analysis of China's coal-electricity price linkage mechanism: Results from a game model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tishler, A. & Newman, J. & Spekterman, I. & Woo, C.K., 2006. "Cost-benefit analysis of reforming Israel's electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2442-2454, November.
- Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1761-1770, March.
- Green, Richard, 2003.
"Failing electricity markets: should we shoot the pools?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 155-167, September.
- Green, Richard, 2001. "Failing Electricity Markets: Should we Shoot the Pools?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoon, Seok, 2004. "Welfare losses due to monopoly: Korea's case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 945-957, December.
- Severin Borenstein, 2002. "The Trouble With Electricity Markets: Understanding California's Restructuring Disaster," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 191-211, Winter.
- Newbery, David M., 1997.
"Privatisation and liberalisation of network utilities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 357-383, April.
- Newbery, D., 1996. "Privatisation and Liberalisation of Network Utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Salerian, John & Gregan, Tendai & Stevens, Ann, 2000. "Pricing in Electricity Markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 859-893, December.
- Toba, Natsuko, 2007. "Welfare impacts of electricity generation sector reform in the Philippines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6145-6162, December.
- Newbery, David M., 2002. "Problems of liberalising the electricity industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 919-927, May.
- Ma, Chunbo & He, Lining, 2008. "From state monopoly to renewable portfolio: Restructuring China's electric utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1697-1711, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang, 2013. "Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 167-175.
- Fan, Xinghua & Wang, Li & Li, Shasha, 2016. "Predicting chaotic coal prices using a multi-layer perceptron network model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 86-92.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:148-154 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoal-electricity price linkage Game model Power generation company;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:4:p:574-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .