Potential growth of the world economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2008.
"A Retrospective Look at the U.S. Productivity Growth Resurgence,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "A retrospective look at the U.S. productivity growth resurgence," Staff Reports 277, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2009. "Implementation of a New Architecture for the US National Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 64-68, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2009. "A New Architecture For The U.S. National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Harper & Brent R. Moulton & Steven Rosenthal & David B. Wasshausen, 2009. "Integrated GDP-Productivity Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 74-79, May.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Scholarly Articles 3403063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bart van Ark & Mary O'Mahoney & Marcel P. Timmer, 2008. "The Productivity Gap between Europe and the United States: Trends and Causes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 25-44, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1966. "The Embodiment Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 1-1.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367.
- Angus Maddison, 2009. "Measuring The Economic Performance Of Transition Economies: Some Lessons From Chinese Experience," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(s1), pages 423-441, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2011.
"The rise of developing Asia and the new economic order,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 698-716, September.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, "undated". "The Rise of Developing Asia and The New Economic Order," Working Paper 72711, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cui, Cathy Xin & Ha, Soo Jung & Hanley, Nicholas & McGregor, Peter G & Turner, Karen & Yin, Ya Ping, 2011. "Productivity Growth, Decoupling and Pollution Leakage," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
- Du, Julan & Fang, Hongsheng & Jin, Xiangrong, 2014. "The “growth-first strategy” and the imbalance between consumption and investment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 441-458.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2014.
"Is Mining Fuelling Long-Run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends Since 1995,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 398-422, November.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B. & Timmer, Marcel, 2013. "Is Mining Fuelling Long-run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends since 1995," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-137, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Łukasz Arendt, 2016. "Paradoks Solowa i determinanty wdrożenia technologii informacyjnych i telekomunikacyjnych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 29-53.
- Torre Cepeda, Leonardo E. & Ramos, Luis Fernando Colunga, 2015. "Patterns of TFP growth in Mexico: 1991–2011," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 398-420.
- Asteris, Michael & Collins, Alan & Jones, Dylan F., 2012. "Container port infrastructure in north-west Europe: Policy-level modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 312-324.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fan Zhang, 2015. "Sustaining Growth of the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(1), pages 31-48, March.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Pylypiv, Mariya I., 2015. "The Role of Subsidization and Organizational Status on Microfinance Borrower Repayment Rates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 737-748.
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2017:q:3:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torre Cepeda Leonardo E. & Colunga Ramos Luis Fernando, 2015. "Patterns of Total Factor Productivity Growth in Mexico: 1991-2011," Working Papers 2015-24, Banco de México.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth Information technology Investment Productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:5:p:615-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.