Integrated GDP-Productivity Accounts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Brent R. Moulton, 2004. "The system of national accounts for the new economy: What should change?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(2), pages 261-278, June.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael J. Harper & Susan G. Powers, 2006. "An Integrated BEA/BLS Production Account: A First Step and Theoretical Considerations," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 355-435 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dale Jorgenson, 1973. "Measuring Economic Performance in the Private Sector," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 233-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Jon D. Samuels, 2012. "Information Technology and US Productivity Growth: Evidence from a Prototype Industry Production Account," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2010. "Potential growth of the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Jon D. Samuels, 2012.
"Information Technology and US Productivity Growth: Evidence from a Prototype Industry Production Account,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels, 2011. "Information technology and U.S. productivity growth: evidence from a prototype industry production account," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-175, October.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:74-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.