An Integrated BEA/BLS Production Account: A First Step and Theoretical Considerations
In: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002.
"Productivity Growth and the New Economy,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 211-265.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2000. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1284, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2001. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," NBER Working Papers 8096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brent R. Moulton, 2004. "The system of national accounts for the new economy: What should change?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(2), pages 261-278, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Jon D. Samuels, 2012.
"Information Technology and US Productivity Growth: Evidence from a Prototype Industry Production Account,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels, 2011. "Information technology and U.S. productivity growth: evidence from a prototype industry production account," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-175, October.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2013.
"Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of US Productivity Growth,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Harper & Brent R. Moulton & Steven Rosenthal & David B. Wasshausen, 2009. "Integrated GDP-Productivity Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 74-79, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.