Measuring The Economic Performance Of Transition Economies: Some Lessons From Chinese Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Boltho & Maria Weber, 2009. "Did China follow the East Asian development model?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 267-286, December.
- Wolcott, Susan, 2010. "Explorations' contribution to the 'Asian Century'," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 360-367, July.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017.
"Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015,"
NBER Working Papers
23368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," Working Papers 201706, World Inequality Lab.
- Piketty, Thomas & Yang, Li & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Damian & Mehdi Abbas & Pierre Berthaud, 2015. "L'accord États-Unis/Chine du 12 novembre 2014 n'est pas seulement "climatique"," Post-Print halshs-01194775, HAL.
- Tang, Bo, 2015.
"Real exchange rate and economic growth in China: A cointegrated VAR approach,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 293-310.
- Tang, Bo, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth in China: A Cointegrated VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 66087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branko Milanovic, 2012. "Global inequality recalculated and updated: the effect of new PPP estimates on global inequality and 2005 estimates," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2010. "Potential growth of the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Michael Keren, 2009. "China and India - a Note on the Influence of Hierarchy vs. Polyarchy on Economic Growth," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 325-346, December.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Appendix to "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015"," Working Papers 201707, World Inequality Lab.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2018. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-54, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Angus Maddison & Pierre van der Eng, 2013. "Asia's role in the global economy in historical perspective," CEH Discussion Papers 021, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Michel Damian, 2010. "Le prix international du carbone sera-t-il un jour fixé par la Chine ?," Post-Print halshs-00512150, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:55:y:2009:i:s1:p:423-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.