Appendix to "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Blanchet & Juliette Fournier & Thomas Piketty, 2017.
"Generalized Pareto Curves : Theory and Applications,"
201703, World Inequality Lab.
- Blanchet, Thomas & Fournier, Juliette & Piketty, Thomas, 2017. "Generalized Pareto Curves: Theory and Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Naughton, 2017. "Is China Socialist?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Wu, Harry X., 2011. "The Real Growth of Chinese Industry Debate Revisited--Reconstructing China's Industrial GDP in 1949-2008--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 62(3), pages 209-224, July.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
- Andreas (Andy) Jobst & Harry X. Wu, 2008. "Measuring Chinaâ€™s Economic Performance," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 9(2), pages 13-44, April.
- Harry X. Wu, 2002. "How Fast Has Chinese Industry Grown?—Measuring The Real Output Of Chinese Industry, 1949–97," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 179-204, June.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 2001. "What is happening to China's GDP statistics?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 347-354.
- Wing Thye Woo, "undated". "Chinese Economic Growth: Sources And Prospects," Department of Economics 96-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Alwyn Young, 2003. "Gold into Base Metals: Productivity Growth in the People's Republic of China during the Reform Period," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1220-1261, December.
- Angus Maddison, 2009. "Measuring The Economic Performance Of Transition Economies: Some Lessons From Chinese Experience," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(s1), pages 423-441, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10888-018-9383-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2018.
"From Soviets to oligarchs: inequality and property in Russia 1905-2016,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 16(2), pages 189-223, June.
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016," Working Papers 201709, World Inequality Lab.
- Novokmet, Filip & Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia 1905-2016," CEPR Discussion Papers 12411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016," NBER Working Papers 23712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2018. "From Soviets to oligarchs: inequality and property in Russia 1905-2016," Post-Print halshs-01885453, HAL.
- Li, Cheng, 2018.
"China's household balance sheet: Accounting issues, wealth accumulation, and risk diagnosis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-112.
- Li, Cheng, 2017. "China’s Household Balance Sheet: Accounting Issues, Wealth Accumulation, and Risk Diagnosis," MPRA Paper 79838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider Ali & Schettino, Francesco & Gabriele, Alberto, 2017. "Polarization and the Middle Class in China: a Non-Parametric Evaluation Using CHNS and CHIP Data," MPRA Paper 86133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Assouad, Lydia & Piketty, Thomas, 2017.
"Measuring inequality in the Middle East 1990-2016: The World's Most Unequal Region?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Lydia Assouad & Thomas Piketty, 2018. "Measuring lnequality in the Middle East 1990-2016: The World's Most Unequal Region?," Post-Print halshs-01883600, HAL.
- Rishabh Kumar, 2018. "Poor country, rich history, many lessons: The evolution of wealth-income ratios in India 1860-2012," Working Papers 1802, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Dieppe, Alistair & Gilhooly, Robert & Han, Jenny & Korhonen, Iikka & Lodge, David, 2018. "The transition of China to sustainable growth – implications for the global economy and the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 206, European Central Bank.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Andrea Vigorito, 2018. "The Rich Underreport Their Income: Assessing Biases In Inequality Estimates And Correction Methods Using Linked Survey And Tax Data," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 70, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Andrea Vigorito, 2018. "The Rich Underreport their Income: Assessing Bias in Inequality Estimates and Correction Methods using Linked Survey and Tax Data," Working Papers 1808, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Matthieu Crozet & Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "Looking for the Bright Side of the China Syndrome: Rising Export Opportunities and Life Satisfaction in China," Working Papers 2018-14, CEPII research center.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:78-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Andrea Vigorito, 2018. "The rich underreport their income: Assessing bias in inequality estimates and correction methods using linked survey and tax data," Working Papers 475, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:208-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Appendix to "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016"," Working Papers 201710, World Inequality Lab.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:153-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2017-10-15 (China)
- NEP-HIS-2017-10-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2017-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wel:wpaper:201707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucas Chancel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wilpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.