Report NEP-TRA-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Appendix to "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015"," Working Papers 201707, World Inequality Lab.
- Jan Bruha & Jaromir Tonner, 2017. "An Exchange Rate Floor as an Instrument of Monetary Policy: An Ex-post Assessment of the Czech Experience," Working Papers 2017/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hu, Zhongzhong & Rodrigue, Joel & Tan, Yong & Yu, Chunhai, 2017. "Product Churning, Reallocation, and Chinese Export Growth," MPRA Paper 81813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WATANABE Mariko, 2017. "The Latent Heterogeneity of the Wage Structure and Gender Wage Gap: Dual economy analysis revisited (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Margit Molnar & Baolin Wang & Wenhao Chen, 2017. "Corporate governance and firm performance in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1421, OECD Publishing.
- Cheng, Dong & Tan, Yong & Yu, Jian, 2017. "Credit Rationing and Firm Exports: Micro Evidence from SMEs in China," MPRA Paper 81914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Torbjörn & Olofsgård, Anders, 2017. "From abnormal to normal—Two tales of growth from 25 years of transition," SITE Working Paper Series 43, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Merit E. Janow, 2017. "Free Markets, State Involvement, and the WTO: Chinese State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) in the Ring," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/13, European University Institute.
- Yin-Chi Wang & Ping Wang & Chong Yip & Pei-Ju Liao, 2017. "Educational Choice, Rural-urban Migration and Economic Development: The Role of Zhaosheng in China," 2017 Meeting Papers 738, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul S. L. Yip & Yiu-Kuen Tse & Yingjie Dong, 2017. "The Exchange Rate System Reform in China: US Pressure, Implicit Gradual Appreciation and Explicit Exchange Rate Bands," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1710, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Andrej Cupák & Peter Tóth, 2017. "Measuring the Efficiency of VAT reforms: Evidence from Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 6/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2017. "Macedonian Exports," wiiw Research Reports 420, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 2017. "China's Footprints on the Global Economy : Remarks delivered at the Second IMF and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Research Workshop on the Chinese Economy," IFDP Notes 2017-09-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).