Implementation of a New Architecture for the US National Accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 99 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Charles Ian Mead & Karin Moses & Brent Moulton & Michael Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon & Albert M. Teplin, 2004.
"Integrated macroeconomic accounts for the United States: draft SNA-USA,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albert M. Teplin & Charles Ian Mead & Brent R. Moulton & Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon, 2005. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," BEA Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Albert M. Teplin & Rochelle Antoniewicz, 2006. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 471-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2009. "A New Architecture For The U.S. National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, 03.
- J Steven Landefeld & Dennis Fixler, 2005. "Importance of Data Sharing to BEA," BEA Papers 0053, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ann M. Lawson & Brian C. Moyer & Sumiye Okubo, 2006. "Integrating Industry and National Economic Accounts: First Steps and Future Improvements," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 215-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian C. Moyer & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Robert E. Yuskavage, 2006. "Aggregation Issues in Integrating and Accelerating the BEA," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 263-287 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Christopher Mackie, 2006. "A Framework for Nonmarket Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 161-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "Principles of National Accounting For Nonmarket Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 143-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld & William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jorg06-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:64-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.