Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA
In: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn, Jr & Walther Lederer, 1989.
"Measuring Household Saving: Recent Experience from the Flow-of-Funds Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 101-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn & Walther Lederer, 1988. "Measuring household saving: recent experience from the flow of funds perspective," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Donald L. Kohn & Michael G. Palumbo, 2010. "Financial statistics for the United States and the crisis: what did they get right, what did they miss, and how should they change?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009.
"The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 80-86.
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 14663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2009. "Implementation of a New Architecture for the US National Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 64-68.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Goettle, Richard J. & Ho, Mun S. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2013. "Energy, the Environment and US Economic Growth," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .