Credit aggregates from the flow of funds accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald P. Morgan, 1992. "Are bank loans a force in monetary policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 31-41.
- James Duesenberry, 1962. "A Process Approach to Flow-of-Funds Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: The Flow-of Funds Approach to Social Accounting: Appraisals, Analysis, and Applications, pages 173-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Smith, Bruce D., 1997.
"Financial markets in development, and the development of financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 145-181, January.
- Greenwood, J. & Smith, B.D., 1995. "Financial Markets in Development, and the Development of Financial Markets," RCER Working Papers 406, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mes:challe:v:27:y:1984:i:2:p:59-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn, Jr & Walther Lederer, 1989.
"Measuring Household Saving: Recent Experience from the Flow-of-Funds Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 101-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn & Walther Lederer, 1988. "Measuring household saving: recent experience from the flow of funds perspective," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sarah A. Hooker & John F. Wilson, 1989. "A reconciliation of flow of funds and Commerce Department statistics on U.S. international transactions and foreign investment position," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 84, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 1997. "The finance process on a macroeconomic level from a flow perspective: A new interpretation of hoarding," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-131.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1993:i:sum:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.