Measuring household saving: recent experience from the flow of funds perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn, Jr & Walther Lederer, 1989. "Measuring Household Saving: Recent Experience from the Flow-of-Funds Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 101-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1977. "Does the United States Save too Little?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 116-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rochelle L. Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Charles Ian Mead & Karin Moses & Brent Moulton & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve R. Solomon & Albert M. Teplin, 2004.
"Integrated macroeconomic accounts for the United States: draft SNA-USA,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albert M. Teplin & Charles Ian Mead & Brent R. Moulton & Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon, 2005. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," BEA Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ralph Kozlow, 2002. "Valuing the Direct Investment Position in U.S. Economic Accounts," BEA Papers 0025, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ernest Aryeetey & Christopher Udry, 2000. "Saving in Sub-Saharan Africa," CID Working Papers 38, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2005. "What determines saving rates in Korea?: The role of demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 861-873, October.
- Albert M. Teplin & Rochelle Antoniewicz, 2006. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 471-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise & Steven F. Venti, 1993.
"The Wealth of Cohorts: Retirement Saving and the Changing Assets of Older Americans,"
NBER Working Papers
4600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1996. "The Wealth of Cohorts: Retirement Saving and the Changing Assets of Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 5609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton P. Reid & Stacey L. Schreft, 1993. "Credit aggregates from the flow of funds accounts," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 49-64.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1991. "Issues in the Measurement and Interpretation of Saving and Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 159-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSaving and investment ; Flow of funds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgwe:85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.