Valuing the Direct Investment Position in U.S. Economic Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Steven Landefeld & Bruce T. Grimm, 2001. "Revisions to GDP," BEA Papers 0013, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Kishori Lal, 2003. "Measurement of Output, Value Added, GDP in Canada and the United States: Similarities and Differences," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2003/4, OECD Publishing.
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn, Jr & Walther Lederer, 1989.
"Measuring Household Saving: Recent Experience from the Flow-of-Funds Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 101-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn & Walther Lederer, 1988. "Measuring household saving: recent experience from the flow of funds perspective," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochem Axel, 2010.
"International Financial Competitiveness and Incentives to Foreign Direct Investment,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 230(1), pages 42-58, February.
- Jochem, Axel, 2008. "International financial competitiveness and incentives to foreign direct investment," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Federico Sturzenegger, 2006.
"Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations,"
CID Working Papers
124, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ricardo Hausmann and Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "Global imbalances or bad accounting? The missing dark matter in the wealth of nations," Business School Working Papers globalimbal, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2006. "Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations," Working Paper Series rwp06-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maiko Wada & Kouichirou Oonishi, 2003. "Differences in Treatment of Direct Investment in the Balance of Payments Statistics and the International Investment Position," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 03-E-6, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-06-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.