The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 80-86, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rochelle L. Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Charles Ian Mead & Karin Moses & Brent Moulton & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve R. Solomon & Albert M. Teplin, 2004.
"Integrated macroeconomic accounts for the United States: draft SNA-USA,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albert M. Teplin & Charles Ian Mead & Brent R. Moulton & Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon, 2005. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," BEA Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2008. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 14612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert M. Teplin & Rochelle Antoniewicz, 2006. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 471-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Donald L. Kohn & Michael G. Palumbo, 2010. "Financial statistics for the United States and the crisis: what did they get right, what did they miss, and how should they change?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Segismundo Fassler & Manik L. Shrestha & Reimund Mink, 2012. "An Integrated Framework for Financial Positions and Flowson a From-Whom-To-Whom Basis; Concepts, Status, and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 12/57, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Shaunda M. Villones, 2009.
"GDP and Beyond: Measuring Economic Progress and Sustainability,"
0096, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Shaunda M. Villones, 2009. "GDP and Beyond: Measuring Economic Progress and Sustainability," BEA Working Papers 0052, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2013. "Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-29.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
- Ho, Po-Hsin & Huang, Chia-Wei & Lin, Chih-Yung & Yen, Ju-Fang, 2016. "CEO overconfidence and financial crisis: Evidence from bank lending and leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 194-209.
- Damiano Bruno Silipo & Giovanni Verga & Sviatlana Hlebik, 2017. "Confidence And Overconfidence In Banking," Working Papers 201703, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .