Precautionary Demand and Liquidity in Payment Systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015.
"Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inaki Aldasoro & Domenico Delli Gatti & Ester Faia, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Domenico Delli Gatti & Ester Faia, 2016. "Bank networks: contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy," BIS Working Papers 597, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank networks: Contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 87, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Oehmke, Martin, 2013. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Martin Oehmke, 2012. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 18398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Caux, Robert & Brede, Markus & McGroarty, Frank, 2016. "Payment prioritisation and liquidity risk in collateralised interbank payment systems," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-150.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo, 2012. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1088-1100.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2011. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Faia, Ester, 2016. "Systemic loops and liquidity regulation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-16.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Systemic Loops and Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Domenico Delli Gatti & Ester Faia, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def028, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Brossard, Olivier & Saroyan, Susanna, 2016. "Hoarding and short-squeezing in times of crisis: Evidence from the Euro overnight money market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 163-185.
- Jakub Gorka, 2013. "Ryzyko w systemie platniczym. (Risk in the payment system.)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(42), pages 111-123.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i::p:589-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed