The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 14663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rochelle L. Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Charles Ian Mead & Karin Moses & Brent Moulton & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve R. Solomon & Albert M. Teplin, 2004.
"Integrated macroeconomic accounts for the United States: draft SNA-USA,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albert M. Teplin & Charles Ian Mead & Brent R. Moulton & Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon, 2005. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," BEA Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Albert M. Teplin & Rochelle Antoniewicz, 2006. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 471-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2008. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 14612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Donald L. Kohn & Michael G. Palumbo, 2010. "Financial statistics for the United States and the crisis: what did they get right, what did they miss, and how should they change?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ho, Po-Hsin & Huang, Chia-Wei & Lin, Chih-Yung & Yen, Ju-Fang, 2016. "CEO overconfidence and financial crisis: Evidence from bank lending and leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 194-209.
- Segismundo Fassler & Manik L. Shrestha & Reimund Mink, 2012. "An Integrated Framework for Financial Positions and Flowson a From-Whom-To-Whom Basis; Concepts, Status, and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 12/57, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Shaunda M. Villones, 2009.
"GDP and Beyond: Measuring Economic Progress and Sustainability,"
0096, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Shaunda M. Villones, 2009. "GDP and Beyond: Measuring Economic Progress and Sustainability," BEA Working Papers 0052, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2013. "Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-29.
- Damiano Bruno Silipo & Giovanni Verga & Sviatlana Hlebik, 2017. "Confidence And Overconfidence In Banking," Working Papers 201703, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:80-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.