Integrating Industry and National Economic Accounts: First Steps and Future Improvements
In: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Obie G. Whichard, 2000. "United States Statistics on Trade in Services," BEA Papers 0005, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Yuskavage, 2007. "COnverting Historical Industry Time Series Data from SIC to NAICS," BEA Papers 0085, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Jon D. Samuels, 2012.
"Information Technology and US Productivity Growth: Evidence from a Prototype Industry Production Account,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels, 2011. "Information technology and U.S. productivity growth: evidence from a prototype industry production account," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-175, October.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2009. "Implementation of a New Architecture for the US National Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 64-68, May.
- Harchaoui, Tarek M., 2012. "A Quarter of a Century Progress Report on the Services Sector Productivity Statistics. A Europe-United States Perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-125, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Dylan G. Rassier & Thomas F. Howell III & Edward T. Morgan & Nicholas R. Empey & Conrad E. Roesch, 2007. "Implementing a Reconciliation and Balancing Model in the U.s. Industry Accounts," BEA Papers 0078, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .