COnverting Historical Industry Time Series Data from SIC to NAICS
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 202-482-4883|
Web page: http://www.bea.gov/research/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002.
"Productivity Growth and the New Economy,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 211-265.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2001. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," NBER Working Papers 8096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2000. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1284, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carol Corrado, 2003. "Industrial production and capacity utilization: the 2002 historical and annual revision," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 151-176.
- Ann M. Lawson & Brian C. Moyer & Sumiye Okubo, 2006. "Integrating Industry and National Economic Accounts: First Steps and Future Improvements," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 215-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.