Illicit exploitation of natural resources: The forest concessions in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 293-312, November.
- Cattaneo, Andrea, 2002. "Balancing agricultural development and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon:," Research reports 129, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gibson, Bill, 2005. "The transition to a globalized economy: Poverty, human capital and the informal sector in a structuralist CGE model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 60-94, October.
- Kelley, Bruce, 1994. "The informal sector and the macroeconomy: A computable general equilibrium approach for Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1393-1411, September.
- Gutierrez-Velez, Victor Hugo & MacDicken, Kenneth, 2008. "Quantifying the direct social and governmental costs of illegal logging in the Bolivian, Brazilian, and Peruvian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 248-256, February.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 1991. " Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-69.
- Beutre, Benjamin & Rodriguez, Gil & Pant, Hom M., 2003. "Data issues in general equilibrium modelling," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57838, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lucilene Morandi & Eustáquio J. Reis, 2004. "Estoque De Capital Fixo No Brasil, 1950-2002," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 042, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jessica Coria & Thomas Sterner, 2011.
"Natural Resource Management: Challenges and Policy Options,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 203-230, October.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "Natural Resource Management: Challenges and Policy Options," Working Papers in Economics 480, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:185-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016. "A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 204-214.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazilian forest sector Forest concessions Forestland Illegal forestry operations Legal forestry Computable general equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:4:p:488-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .