EU regional convergence and policy: Does the concept of region matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fields, Gary S., 2007. "How much should we care about changing income inequality in the course of economic growth?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 577-585.
- Mauro, Luciano, 2004. "The macroeconomics of Italy: a regional perspective," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 927-944, December.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Quah, Danny T., 1999.
"The new empirics of economic growth,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 235-308
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2009.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 620-636, September.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
- Bashtannyk, David M. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2001.
"Bandwidth selection for kernel conditional density estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-298, May.
- Bashtannyk, D.M. & Hyndman, R.J., 1998. "Bandwidth Selection for Kernel Conditional Density Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Quah, Danny, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baumol, William J., 2007. "On income distribution and growth," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 545-548.
- Galbraith, James K., 2007. "Global inequality and global macroeconomics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 587-607.
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Walker, Douglas O., 2007. "Patterns of income distribution among world regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 643-655.
- J. M. Casado-Diaz, 2000. "Local Labour Market Areas in Spain: A Case Study," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 843-856.
- Stefano Magrini, 2009. "Why Should We Analyse Convergence Using the Distribution Dynamics Approach?," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(1), pages 5-34.
- Stefan Krätke, 2007. "Metropolisation of the European Economic Territory as a Consequence of Increasing Specialisation of Urban Agglomerations in the Knowledge Economy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Magrini, Stefano, 1999. "The evolution of income disparities among the regions of the European Union," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-281, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro C. García-Cintado & Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2016.
"The economic integration of Spain: a change in the inflation pattern,"
Latin American Economic Review,
Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-41, December.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Alejandro C. García-Cintado & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2016. "The Economic Integration of Spain: A Change in the Inflation Pattern," EcoMod2016 9367, EcoMod.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2015. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European regions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 209-223.
- Beyaert, Arielle & García-Solanes, José, 2014. "Output gap and non-linear economic convergence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 121-135.
More about this item
KeywordsAdministrative regions; Functional regions; Convergence; Distribution dynamics; Income;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:6:p:889-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .