Metropolisation of the European Economic Territory as a Consequence of Increasing Specialisation of Urban Agglomerations in the Knowledge Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J. (ed.), 2001. "Global City-Regions: Trends, Theory, Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297994.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heidenreich, Martin, 2009. "Innovation patterns and location of European low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 483-494, April.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José, 2011. "EU regional convergence and policy: Does the concept of region matter?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 889-900.
- Catherine BAUMONT & Rachel GUILLAIN, 2013.
"Interactions, Spillovers De Connaissance Et Croissance Des Villes Européennes - Quel Est Le Rôle De La Géographie, Du Climat Institutionnel Et Des Réseaux Des Firmes Multinationales ?,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 161-207.
- Catherine Baumont & Rachel Guillain, 2013. "Interactions, spillovers de connaissance et croissance des villes européennes : quel est le rôle de la géographie, du climat institutionnel et des réseaux des firmes multinationales ?," Post-Print halshs-01225037, HAL.
- Aurélie LALANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Kristin Kronenberg & Kati Volgmann, 2013.
"Knowledge-intensive employment growth in the Dutch Randstad and the German Rhine-Ruhr area: the impact of centrality and peripherality,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p624, European Regional Science Association.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Volgmann, Kati, 2013. "Knowledge-intensive employment growth in the Dutch Randstad and the German Rhine-Ruhr area: the impact of centrality and peripherality," MPRA Paper 44760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:15:y:2007:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.