Empirics for growth and distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry G. Overman, 2008.
"Exploring The Detailed Location Patterns Of U.K. Manufacturing Industries Using Microgeographic Data,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 213-243, February.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry Overman, 2006. "Exploring the Detailed Location Patterns of UK Manufacturing Industries Using Microgeographic Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0756, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Henry G Overman, 2006. "Exploring the Detailed Location Patterns of UK Manufacturing Industries using Microgeographic Data," Working Papers tecipa-248, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G, 2006. "Exploring the Detailed Location Patters of UK Manufacturing Industries using Microgeographic Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G., 2006. "Exploring the detailed location patterns of UK manufacturing industries using microgeographic data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2007.
"Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters, in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 457-516,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & Ann Harrison, "undated". "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility In Developing Countries," Working Paper 14902, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 10942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin & Chih‐Chuan Yeh, 2010. "Financial Development On Growth Convergence," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 493-514, September.
- Bliss, Christopher, 2007. "Trade, Growth, and Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199204649.
More about this item
Keywordsconditioning; convergence; distribution dynamics; income distribu- tion; inequality; space; trade; twin peaks;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:2138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.