Post-crisis economic policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian, 2016. "Entrepreneurship capital types and economic growth: International evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 34-44.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:05:n:s0217590814500374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2014.
"Why Is Finance Important? Some Thoughts On Post-Crisis Economics,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(05), pages 1-20.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Why Is Finance Important? Some Thoughts on Post-Crisis Economics," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1305, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2014. "Persistence in entrepreneurship and its implications for the European entrepreneurial promotion policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 83-106.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
More about this item
KeywordsModern perspective on market economies Economic dynamism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:5:p:596-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.