The origins and evolution of policy modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2011. "Policy modeling: Definition, classification and evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 523-536, July.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz Estrada, M.A., 2013.
"How Crime can Affect Economic Performance through the Application of an ECM-Model: the Case of Guatemala,"
44367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2013.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "How Crime can Affect Economic Performance through the Application of an ECM-Model: the Case of Guatemala," MPRA Paper 44445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2013.
- Artzrouni, Marc & Tramontana, Fabio, 2013. "The debt trap: a two-compartment train wreck," MPRA Paper 47578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio & Felici, Francesco, 2013.
"Structural reforms and the potential effects on the Italian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 88-109.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Alam Khan & Zarinah Yusof, 2017. "Trade–Terrorist Evaluation Index (TTEi)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 365-375, January.
- Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada, 2014. "Economic Waves: The Effect of the U.S. Economy on the World Economy," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(3), September.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0336-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Koutronas, Evangelos, 2016. "Terrorist attack assessment: Paris November 2015 and Brussels March 2016," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 553-571.
- FRANCESCO FELICI & Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," EcoMod2012 5073, EcoMod.
- Artzrouni, Marc & Tramontana, Fabio, 2014. "The debt trap: A two-compartment train wreck… and how to avoid it," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 241-256.
- Estrada, Mario Arturo Ruiz & Park, Donghyun & Kim, Jung Suk & Khan, Alam, 2015. "The economic impact of terrorism: A new model and its application to Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1065-1080.
More about this item
KeywordsEconographicology; Policy modeling; Economics teaching;
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:35:y:2013:i:1:p:170-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .