Implications of the Euro's crisis for international monetary reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keynote Speech by Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "International Liquidity: The Fiscal Dimension," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 29, pages 33-48, November.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2008. "On What Terms Is the IMF Worth Funding?," Working Paper Series WP08-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Barry Eichengreen & Hiro Ito, 2014. "A forensic analysis of global imbalances," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 465-490.
- N/A, 2011. "Reform of the International Monetary System," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(2), pages 185-193, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bonilla, 2014. "External vulnerabilities and economic integration. Is the Union of South American Nations a promising project ?," Working Papers halshs-00945044, HAL.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolanos, 2014.
"External Vulnerabilities And Economic Integration: Is The Union Of South American Nations A Promising Project?,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 97-131, June.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolanos, 2012. "External vulnerabilities and economic integration. Is the Union of South American Nations a promising project?," Working Papers 1238, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Regmi, Krishna & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Thornton, Robert, 2015. "To be or not to be: An optimum currency area for South Asia?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 930-944.
- Paolo Pini, 2013. "What Europe Needs to Be European," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 3-12.
- Babecká Kucharčuková, Oxana & Claeys, Peter & Vašíček, Bořek, 2016.
"Spillover of the ECB's monetary policy outside the euro area: How different is conventional from unconventional policy?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 199-225.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Peter Claeys & Borek Vasicek, 2014. "Spillover of the ECB's Monetary Policy Outside the Euro Area: How Different is Conventional From Unconventional Policy?," Working Papers 2014/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s021759081550099x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:69-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProblems of Europe's monetary union; Flaws of the international monetary system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:541-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.