Reform of the International Monetary System
No abstract is available for this item.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012.
"The dollar and its discontents,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1976-1989.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and Its Discontents," Working Paper Series WP12-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," CEPR Discussion Papers 9007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," NBER Working Papers 18143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miyajima, Ken & Mohanty, M.S. & Chan, Tracy, 2015. "Emerging market local currency bonds: Diversification and stability," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 126-139.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & Tracy Chan, 2012. "Emerging market local currency bonds: diversification and stability," BIS Working Papers 391, Bank for International Settlements.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00961708, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2013-14, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801100, HAL.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 4149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "Global safe assets," BIS Working Papers 399, Bank for International Settlements.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2014. "Current account balance and dollar standard: Exploring the linkages," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-94.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "Exchange Rate Appreciation, Capital Flows and Excess Liquidity: Adjustment and Effectiveness of Policy Responses," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp87.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, . "Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 592, March.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011. "Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 444, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Jack Favilukis, 2012. "Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?," 2012 Meeting Papers 297, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jack Favilukis & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2014. "Foreign Ownership of U.S. Safe Assets: Good or Bad?," NBER Working Papers 19917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Caveat creditor," BIS Working Papers 419, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012. "Implications of the Euro's crisis for international monetary reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 541-548.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:emeeco:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:185-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed