Halving poverty in HIPC countries by 2015: How costly if achievable?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Sahn, David E., 2000. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effect of Macroeconomic Adjustment on Poverty in Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 753-776, November.
- Lucia Hanmer & Niek De Jong & Rachel Kurian & Jos Mooij, 1999. "Are the DAC targets achievable? Poverty and human development in the year 2015," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 547-563.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Addy, Samuel N., 2001. "Note on a computable general equilibrium model for Ghana: Identifying growth areas," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 821-824, October.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Miller, Margaret J. & Swanson, Eric V., 2002. "Goals for development : history, prospects and costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2819, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2000. "Can Africa Claim the 21st Century?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22962.
- Solimano, Andres, 2003. "Remittances by Emigrants: Issues and Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Solimano, Andrés, 2003. "Remittances by emigrants: issues and evidence," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 26, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rob Vos & Marco V Sanchez & Keiji Inoue, 2007. "Constraints to achieving the MDGs through domestic resource mobilization," Working Papers 36, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Easterly, William, 1999. "The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 423-438, December.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2006. "How costly is it to achieve the Millennium Development Goal of halving poverty between 1990 and 2015?," Working Papers 19, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ann Pettifor and Romilly Greenhill, 2003. "Debt Relief and the Millennium Development Goals," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2003-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Chen, Shaohua & Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "Is Poverty Increasing in the Developing World?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 359-376, December.
- Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2008. "Foreign Capital Inflows, Economic Policies and the Real Exchange Rate in Sub Saharan Africa: Is there an Interaction Effect?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 2508, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak, 1996. "When Method Matters: Monitoring Poverty in Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(4), pages 761-792, July.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D & Warner, Andrew M, 1997. "Sources of Slow Growth in African Economies," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 335-376, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHIPC MDRI Dual-gap Domestic savings gap Trade gap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:213-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .