Constraints to achieving the MDGs through domestic resource mobilization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Escaith, Hubert & Inoue, Keiji, 2001. "Small economies' tariff and subsidy policies in the face of trade liberalization of the Americas," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34828, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality,"
DT/2003/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003. "Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality," DELTA Working Papers 2003-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Paul Glewwe, 2002. "Schools and Skills in Developing Countries: Education Policies and Socioeconomic Outcomes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 436-482, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kunal Sen, "undated". "Towards Inclusive Financial Development for Achieving the MDGs in Asia and the Pacific," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/10/07, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2011. "Halving poverty in HIPC countries by 2015: How costly if achievable?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 213-225, March.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium models; distribution; welfare and poverty; foreign aid; macroeconomic analyses of economic development.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .