Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & Zoë McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment Risen in the New South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Longley & Todd Crosset & Steve Jefferson, 2007. "The Migration of African Americans to the Canadian Football League during the mid-20th Century: An Escape from Discrimination?," IASE Conference Papers 0707, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Rob Vos & Marco V Sanchez & Keiji Inoue, 2007. "Constraints to achieving the MDGs through domestic resource mobilization," Working Papers 36, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Taryn Dinkelman & James Levinsohn & Rolang Majelantle, 2006. "When Knowledge Is Not Enough: HIV/AIDS Information and Risky Behavior In Botswana," Working Papers 553, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fadhel Kaboub, 2007. "ELR-led Economic Development: A Plan for Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_499, Levy Economics Institute.