The Migration of African Americans to the Canadian Football League during the mid-20th Century: An Escape from Discrimination?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Matheson, 2006. "Economic Impact Analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John J. Siegfried & Andrew Zimbalist, 2000. "The Economics of Sports Facilities and Their Communities," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 95-114, Summer.
More about this item
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-06-18 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2007-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SPO-2007-06-18 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:cpaper:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .