Report NEP-DEV-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Using Household Panel Data to Understand the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 694, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00077968_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & Zoë McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment Risen in the New South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Rauch, 2007. "Development Through Synergistic Reform," NBER Working Papers 13170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2007. "Business Groups and the Big Push: Meiji Japan's Mass Privatization and Subsequent Growth," NBER Working Papers 13171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Democracy, Technology, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 13180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Salditt & Peter Whiteford & Willem Adema, 2007. "Pension Reform in China: Progress and Prospects," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2007. "Optimal Sovereign Debt Write-downs," CDMA Working Paper Series 200710, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2007. "Economic information and finance : more information means more credit, fewer bad loans, and less corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4250, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "The living conditions of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4251, The World Bank.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "About urban mega regions : knowns and unknowns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4252, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Poverty, inequality, and social disparities during China's economic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4253, The World Bank.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2007-99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rob Vos & Marco V Sanchez & Keiji Inoue, 2007. "Constraints to achieving the MDGs through domestic resource mobilization," Working Papers 36, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Stephany Griffith-Jones, 2007. "A counter-cyclical framework for a development-friendly international financial architecture," Working Papers 39, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thang, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: An overview and analysis the determinants of spatial distribution across provinces," MPRA Paper 1921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Note on Human Development Indices with Income Equalities," MPRA Paper 3513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2007. "Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor? Examining the Gender Pay Gap across the Wage Distribution in Urban China, 1987-2004," MPRA Paper 3544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aguayo, Ernesto & Chapa, Joana & Rangel, Erick & Treviño, Lourdes & Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2007. "Gender-bias in Education Opportunities for Population Aged 12-18 in Mexico: 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 3561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2006. "Democracy and globalisation," BIS Working Papers 219, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jeevan K Khundrakpam, 2007. "Economic reforms and exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in India," BIS Working Papers 225, Bank for International Settlements.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.