Using Household Panel Data to Understand the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & Kemfert, Claudia, 2005. "The role of technological change for a sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 133-147, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Spieß & Martin Kroh & Rainer Pischner & Gert G. Wagner, 2008.
"On the Treatment of Non-Original Sample Members in the German Household Panel Study (SOEP): Tracing, Weighting, and Frequencies,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
98, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Spieß & Martin Kroh & Rainer Pischner & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "On the Treatment of Non-Original Sample Members in the German Household Panel Study (SOEP): Tracing, Weighting, and Frequencies," Data Documentation 30, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonella D’Agostino & Andrea Regoli, 2013. "Life Conditions and Opportunities of Young Adults: Evidence from Italy in European Comparative Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1205-1235, September.
- Robert Miller, 2007. "Using Family Histories to Understand the Intergenerational Transmission of Chronic Poverty," Working Papers id:1272, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic change; Consumption structure; Consumption of the elderly;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-18 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2007-06-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .