Report NEP-LTV-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "The Intergeneratinal Transmission of Poverty in Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Using Household Panel Data to Understand the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 694, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2007. "Transitions into Permanent Employment in Spain:An Empirical Analysis for Young Workers," Working Papers 2007-09, FEDEA.
- Johansson, Mats & Katz, Katarina, 2007. "Wage differences between women and men in Sweden - the impact of skill mismatch," Working Paper Series 2007:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Democracy, Technology, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 13180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.