Poverty, inequality, and social disparities during China's economic reform
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Inégalités et croissance en Chine : les deux faces d’une même pièce ?
by Martin Anota in D'un champ l'autre on 2015-04-03 04:03:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pengjun Zhao, 2013. "The Impact of Urban Sprawl on Social Segregation in Beijing and a Limited Role for Spatial Planning," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(5), pages 571-587, December.
- Edward Whitfield, 2016. "China and the Great Doubling: Racing to the Top or Bottom of Global Labour Standards?," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(1), pages 37-45, February.
- José Villaverde & Adolfo Maza, 2012. "Chinese per Capita Income Distribution, 1992–2007: A Regional Perspective," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 313-331, December.
- Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2014.
"The impacts of structural transformation and industrial upgrading on regional inequality in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 339-350.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "The Impacts of Structural Transformation and Industrial Upgrading on Regional Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Song, Yang, 2013. "Rising Chinese regional income inequality: The role of fiscal decentralization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 294-309.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
- Xiao Luo & Chor-Ching Goh & Nong Zhu, 2014. "Income Growth, Inequality and Poverty Reduction: A Case Study of Eight Provinces in China," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-03, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Rural Poverty Reduction; Achieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-18 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2007-06-18 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .