Report NEP-HAP-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Value of Intangible Job Characteristics in Workers' Job and Life Satisfaction: How much are they worth?," Working Papers 2007-10, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & F. Mochón, 2007. "La felicidad de los españoles: Factores explicativos," Working Papers 2007-12, FEDEA.
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Money, Happiness, and Aspirations: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 060721, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Khalil, Elias, 2007. "The Mirror-Neuron Paradox: How Far is Sympathy from Compassion, Indulgence, and Adulation?," MPRA Paper 3509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2007. "Public Education Expenditure, Growth and Welfare," Working Papers 2007_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Note on Human Development Indices with Income Equalities," MPRA Paper 3513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Poverty, inequality, and social disparities during China's economic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4253, The World Bank.