Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2012. "Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2009.
"Testing For Pro-Poorness Of Growth, With An Application To Mexico,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 853-881, December.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for Pro-poorness of Growth, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 0709, CIRPEE.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for pro-poorness of growth, with an application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 07-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Chen, Shaohua & Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "Is Poverty Increasing in the Developing World?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 359-376, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abatemarco, Antonio, 2016.
"Doing rawls justice: Evidence from the PSID,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-39.
- Abatemarco, Antonio, 2016. "Doing Rawls justice: Evidence from the PSID," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Antonio Abatemarco, 2016. "Doing Rawls justice: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 391, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, Sreenivasan, 2012. "On the 'Inclusiveness' of India's Consumption Expenditure Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers id:5279, eSocialSciences.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Hashemi, 2016. "Measuring Pro-Poor Growth in Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine," Working Papers 1008, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsPro-poor growth; absolute poverty; relative poverty; stochastic dominance;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.