Report NEP-AFR-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akibode, Comlanvi Sitou, 2011. "Trends in the Production, Trade, and Consumption of Food-Legume Crops in Sub-Saharan Africa," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 114247, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lupa Ramadhani & Jennifer Todd & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2011. "Patterns of Conflict in the Great Lakes Region," Working Papers 201118, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & David McKenzie & Simon Quinn & Christopher Woodruff, 2011. "When is capital enough to get female microenterprises growing? Evidence from a randomized experiment in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aksoy, Ataman & Onal, Anil, 2011. "Consensus, institutions, and supply response : the political economy of agricultural reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5782, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Barofsky & Claire Chase & Tobenna Anekwe & Farshad Farzadfar, 2011. "The Economic Effects of Malaria Eradication: Evidence from an Intervention in Uganda," PGDA Working Papers 7011, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2011. "Network Proximity and Business Practices in African Manufcaturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & Andrew Zeitlin, 2011. "Conflict of interest as a barrier to local accountability," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yawson, Robert M., 2011. "The lived experience of an American expatriate in Ghana: A rhetorical analysis of facebook postings to understand a cross-cultural behavior," MPRA Paper 33205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doko Tchatoka & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2011. "Do contacts matter in the process of getting a job in Cameroon?," Working Papers 10652, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.