How costly is it to achieve the Millennium Development Goal of halving poverty between 1990 and 2015?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeboah Asuamah, Samuel, 2016. "Modelling the Effect of Investment on Agricultural Productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2011. "Halving poverty in HIPC countries by 2015: How costly if achievable?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Amponsah, Lawrence, 2016. "Modelling the effect of public investment on agricultural productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguetse Tegoum, Pierre & Nakelse, Tebila & Ouedraogo, Issaka, 2012. "Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Assessing the Impact of Agro-pastoral Programs on the Productivity of Farmers Organisations: The Case of Cameroon," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126365, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ashwani Saith, 2006. "Forum 2006," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 37(6), pages 1167-1199, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Poverty; Inequality; Millennium Development Goals; Foreign aid; Investment; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .