How costly is it to achieve the Millennium Development Goal of halving poverty between 1990 and 2015?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram Rajan, 2005. "What Undermines Aid’s Impact on Growth?," IMF Working Papers 05/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Pivovarsky & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 2003. "Foreign Aid and Revenue Response; Does the Composition of Aid Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2004. "World Development Indicators 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13890.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amponsah, Lawrence, 2016. "Modelling the effect of public investment on agricultural productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguetse Tegoum, Pierre & Nakelse, Tebila & Ouedraogo, Issaka, 2012. "Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Assessing the Impact of Agro-pastoral Programs on the Productivity of Farmers Organisations: The Case of Cameroon," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126365, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yeboah Asuamah, Samuel, 2016. "Modelling the Effect of Investment on Agricultural Productivity in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2011. "Halving poverty in HIPC countries by 2015: How costly if achievable?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 213-225, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Poverty; Inequality; Millennium Development Goals; Foreign aid; Investment; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .