Journal of Policy Modeling
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 41-46 Agricultural trade, commodity programs, and income protection in the United States
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 47-64 Public infrastructure and private productivity in the Spanish regions
by Salinas-Jimenez, M. del Mar
- 65-80 The optimal trade bargaining strategies in the negotiation of DDA
by Kim, Young-Han
- 81-93 Modeling the optimal fiscal policy on tobacco consumption
by Escario, Jose Julian & Molina, Jose Alberto
- 95-112 Public capital and long-term labour market performance in Belgium
by Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy
- 113-116 Comment on "Currency substitution versus dollarization: a portfolio balance model"
by Whited, Hsin-hui I. H.
- 117-122 Counter-argumentations on a comment of Tarik H. Alami's Currency Substitution vs. Dollarizaion: a Portfolio Balance Model, Journal of Policy Modeling 23 (2001) 473-479
by Alami, Tarik H.
- 123-144 The short-run production effect of the reduction of working hours
by Baek, Ehung Gi & Oh, Wankeun
- 145-150 Exports and productivity in a small open economy: a causal analysis of aggregate Norwegian data
by Nesset, Erik
2003, Volume 25, Issue 9
- 863-868 An application of Mean-Covariance Structure Models for the analysis of group lending behavior
by Paxton, Julia & Thraen, Cameron
- 869-880 Import competition, employment and wages in U.S. manufacturing
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chakrabarti, Avik
- 881-892 The inflation-output volatility trade-off: a case where anti-inflation monetary policy turns out to be successful, a historical assessment
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 893-910 A quantification of policy reform: an application to the Uruguay Round Negotiations on Agriculture
by Redmond, Willie J.
- 911-930 Multilateral negotiations over climate change policy
by Pinto, Ligia M. & Harrison, Glenn W.
- 931-946 On the predictive power of the term structure of interest rates for future inflation changes in the presence of political instability: the Turkish economy
by Telatar, Erdinc & Telatar, Funda & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 947-961 Applied general equilibrium analysis of trade liberalisation on land-based sectors in Malaysia and Indonesia
by Arunanondchai, Jutamas May
- 963-983 Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia
by Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto
- 985-998 Modeling offset policy in government procurement
by Taylor, Travis K.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 673-684 Examining the determinants of tax compliance by experimental data: a case of Korea
by Park, Chang-Gyun & Hyun, Jin Kwon
- 685-699 A nominal income growth target for a conservative ECB? When the policy mix matters
by Lossani, M. & Natale, P. & Tirelli, P.
- 701-725 The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach
by Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik
- 727-748 Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity
by Baig, Mirza Allim & Narasimhan, V. & Ramachandran, M.
- 749-776 Decentralization in the public sector: quantitative aspects in federal and unitary countries
by Cerniglia, Floriana
- 777-794 Consumer preferences and trade in genetically modified foods
by Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman
- 795-810 Environmental taxation and economic effects: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gurkan Selcuk
- 811-824 Investment and exchange rate uncertainty
by Atella, Vincenzo & Atzeni, Gianfranco Enrico & Belvisi, Pier Luigi
- 825-835 International ramifications of US tax-policy changes
by Ballard, Charles L. & Kang, Kiwon
- 837-856 Imperfect labor market and convergence: theory and evidence for some OECD countries
by Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano
- 857-861 The road to recovery in Malaysia: a three-gap analysis
by Thanoon, Marwan Abdul-Malik & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi
2003, Volume 25, Issue 6-7
- 543-554 Europe's lack of structural transformation and necessary policy changes of EMU
by Noren, Ronny
- 555-565 Institutional changes and antidumping decisions in the United States
by Lee, Kyung-Ho & Mah, Jai S.
- 567-583 Government expenditures, military spending and economic growth: causality evidence from Egypt, Israel, and Syria
by Abu-Bader, Suleiman & Abu-Qarn, Aamer S.
- 585-608 Some long-run effects of growing markets and renewable fuel standards on additives markets and the US ethanol industry
by Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey & Schamel, Guenter & Brubaker, Heather
- 609-616 The saving-investment correlation in Greece, 1960-1997: implications for capital mobility
by Pelagidis, Theodore & Mastroyiannis, Tasos
- 617-637 Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis
by Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc
- 639-653 A comparison of the constant-tax rule and a standard fiscal reaction rule in the IMF's MULTIMOD model
by Johnson, Richard
- 655-672 Protection policy under economies of scale -- the welfare effects of tariffs on the Australian automotive industry
by Tcha, MoonJoong & Kuriyama, Takashi
2003, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 431-434 The new economy and growth: editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 435-444 Innovations and growth: two common misaprehensions
by Baumol, William J.
- 445-451 Why is productivity growing faster?
by Feldstein, Martin
- 453-470 Lessons from the US growth resurgence
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Ho, Mun S. & Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 471-475 The use of the input-output tables to estimate the productivity of IT
by Klein, Lawrence R.
- 477-503 Information technology and productivity: where are we now and where are we going?
by Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E.
- 505-524 Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 525-530 Cyclical dynamics in the new economy
by Summers, Larry
- 531-540 The New Economy and growth in the G-7 countries
by Salvatore, Dominick
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 319-326 Does the Internet stimulate inward foreign direct investment?
by Choi, Changkyu
- 327-333 Economic repercussions of sulfur regulations in Poland
by Kiuila, Olga
- 335-358 Income polarization and inequality across countries: an empirical study
by Seshanna, Shubhasree & Decornez, Stephane
- 359-375 A re-examination of the Japanese money demand function and structural shifts
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 377-396 The inflation-growth nexus in India: an empirical analysis
by Singh, Kanhaiya & Kalirajan, Kaliappa
- 397-414 Are performances of banks and firms linked? And if so, why?
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Huang, Ai-Hua
- 415-430 Currency substitution: Evidence from Latin America
by Prock, Jerry & Soydemir, Gokce A. & Abugri, Benjamin A.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 207-235 A dual-dual CGE model of an archetype African economy: trade reform, migration and poverty
by Stifel, David C. & Thorbecke, Erik
- 237-256 A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization
by Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S.
- 257-265 Minimum wages in national and internationally integrated economies
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas
- 267-273 The long-run effect of a wage policy on employment
by Biswas, Tapan & McHardy, Jolian P.
- 275-286 Testing for non-linearity in labour markets: the case of Germany and the UK
by Panagiotidis, Theodore & Pelloni, Gianluigi
- 287-296 Determinants of intended expansion of Polish small firms
by Ghatak, Subrata & Mulhern, Alan & Stewart, Chris
- 297-307 Public services and endogenous growth
by Tsoukis, Chris & Miller, Nigel J.
- 309-317 Assessing the success of reform in transition banking 10 years later: an interest margins analysis
by Drakos, Kostas
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 107-112 Unemployment in Greece
by Vougas, Dimitrios V.
- 113-121 Policy-based lending, structural adjustment and economic growth in Pakistan
by McGillivray, Mark
- 123-135 Macroeconomic fluctuations and welfare cost of stabilization policy
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 137-149 Policy regime change and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: the UK evidence
by Ozmen, Erdal & Parmaksiz, Kagan
- 151-178 Does single monetary policy have asymmetric real effects in EMU?
by Huchet, Marilyne
- 179-206 Fiscal policy in EMU: simulating the operation of the Stability Pact
by Dury, Karen & Pina, Alvaro M.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-41 The impact of China's WTO accession on patterns of world trade
by Wang, Zhi
- 43-52 Maastricht convergence and real convergence: European evidence from threshold and smooth transition regression models
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
- 53-59 Did NAFTA cause the structural changes in bilateral import functions between the US and Mexico?
by Konno, Toru & Fukushige, Mototsugu
- 61-76 Relative cost of children: the case of rural Maharashtra, India
by Majumder, Amita & Chakrabarty, Manisha
- 77-84 Impacts of trade, environmental and agricultural policies in the North American hog/pork industry on water quality
by Savard, Marielle & Bohman, Mary
- 85-106 Price formation in world wheat markets -- implications for policy
by Sekhar, C. S. C.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 9
- 799-811 The credibility and signalling effect of IMF programmes
by Bird, Graham
- 813-829 Efficiency of the Greek banking system in view of the EMU: a heteroscedastic stochastic frontier approach
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Lolos, Sarantis E. G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 831-851 Who supported the Deutsche Bundesbank?: An empirical investigation
by Maier, Philipp & Knaap, Thijs
- 853-875 Interest rate determination in India: domestic and external factors
by Dua, Pami & Pandit, B. L.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 7-8
- 621-637 Food intake patterns of the unemployed and pensioners in Bulgaria
by Moon, Wanki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Beuchat, Larry R. & Resurreccion, Anna V. A. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S.
- 639-666 Beyond Heckscher-Ohlin: trade and labour market interactions in a case study for Chile
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Mizala, Alejandra & Romaguera, Pilar
- 667-677 The economic effects of an alternative EU emissions policy
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 679-692 Government size, factor accumulation, and economic growth: evidence from OECD countries
by Dar, Atul A. & AmirKhalkhali, Sal
- 693-705 Arms races in the developing world: some policy implications
by Seiglie, Carlos & Liu, Peter C.
- 707-738 Trade liberalisation and urban-rural linkages: a CGE analysis for Ethiopia
by Gelan, Ayele
- 739-749 Exchange rate volatility and currency union: New Zealand evidence
by Scrimgeour, Dean
- 751-779 Compliance costs to the Kyoto Protocol and market structure in Canada: a dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Dissou, Yazid & Mac Leod, Carolyn & Souissi, Mokhtar
- 781-798 Seven percent growth for Mexico?: A quantitative assessment of Mexico's investment requirements
by Shiau, Allen & Kilpatrick, James & Matthews, Miriam
2002, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 527-532 Federal reserve operating strategy: exploiting "pressure" on bank reserves
by Malamud, Bernard & Assane, Djeto
- 533-538 The real exchange rate: an alternative approach to the PPP puzzle
by Lee, Minsoo & Nziramasanga, Mudziviri & Ahn, Sung K.
- 539-559 Impact of household size and family composition on poverty in rural India
by Meenakshi, J. V. & Ray, Ranjan
- 561-590 FUGI global modeling system (FGMS200): Integrated global model for sustainable development
by Onishi, Akira
- 591-605 Oil prices and Spanish competitiveness: A cointegrated panel analysis
by Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 607-619 Measuring income risk to promote macro markets
by Majumder, Neeta & Majumder, Debasish
2002, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 411-435 Public infrastructure and economic growth: a new approach applied to East Asian economies
by Wang, Eric C.
- 437-452 India's trade balance: the role of income and exchange rates
by Singh, Tarlok
- 453-482 Regional effects of economic integration: the case of Brazil
by Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S.
- 483-486 The economic impacts of trade liberalization and factor mobility: the case of the Philippines
by Salehezadeh, Zohre & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- 487-502 On the propagation of the fluctuations of stock returns on growth: is the global effect important?
by Hassapis, Christis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis
- 503-521 Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 523-526 Exchange rates and stock prices: implications for European convergence
by Morley, Bruce
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 301-305 Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 307-314 The euro versus the dollar: will there be a struggle for dominance?
by Bergsten, C. Fred
- 315-345 The international role of the euro
by Hartmann, Philipp & Issing, Otmar
- 347-354 The euro versus the dollar: will there be a struggle for dominance?
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 355-359 The euro versus the dollar: resolving a historical puzzle
by McKinnon, Ronald
- 361-372 The euro versus the dollar: not a zero sum game
by Mussa, Michael
- 373-380 Can the United States afford the tax cuts of 2001?
by Bergsten, C. Fred
- 381-390 Can the world economy afford American tax cuts and military buildup?
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 391-399 Income tax cuts without spending cuts: hazards to efficiency, equity, employment and growth
by Phelps, Edmund S.
- 401-410 Relative taxation and competitiveness in the European Union: what the European Union can learn from the United States
by Salvatore, Dominick
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 219-230 Inflationary dynamics of a transition economy: the Croatian experience
by Payne, James E.
- 231-236 Interest rates, inflation, and stock prices: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange
by Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sophia
- 237-255 Geographical targeting of poverty alleviation programs: methodology and applications in rural India
by Bigman, David & Srinivasan, P. V.
- 283-300 Vector autoregression and the dynamic multiplier: a historical review
by Stein, Sheldon H. & Song, Frank M.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 83-101 The revival of regional trade arrangements: a GE evaluation of the impact on small countries
by Ghosh, Madanmohan
- 103-117 Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece
by Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T.
- 119-150 Quadrilateral market dependence: Japan, USA, European Union, and Asian countries
by Tokutsu, Ichiro
- 151-168 The 1998 Russian crisis: could the exchange rate volatility have predicted it?
by Basdevant, Olivier & Hall, Stephen G.
- 169-179 Privatizing state farms in Yugoslavia
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 181-193 Herd behaviour and interest rate defence
by Lam, Matthew Chi-Ho
- 195-218 The macroeconomic impacts of AIDS in Kenya estimating optimal reduction targets for the HIV/AIDS incidence rate
by Robalino, David A. & Voetberg, Albertus & Picazo, Oscar
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-18 Globalization, wage setting, and the welfare state
by Jerger, Jurgen
- 19-50 The three E's--efficiency, equity, and environmental protection--in search of "win-win-win" policies: A CGE analysis of India
by Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sarma, C. V. S. K.
- 51-65 CLEC access charges and the problem of monopoly power
by Uri, Noel D.
- 67-81 Measures of trade openness using CGE analysis
by Lloyd, P. J. & MacLaren, D.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 8
- 825-846 The effect of incentive regulation on productive efficiency in telecommunications
by Uri, Noel D.
- 847-874 Policy modelling of the trade-off between agricultural development and land degradation--the Sudan case
by Abdelgalil, E. A. & Cohen, S. I.
- 875-900 Should trade barriers be phased-out slowly? A case study of North America
by Kouparitsas, Michael A.
- 901-928 The volatility of the socially optimal level of investment
by Guest, Ross S. & McDonald, Ian M.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 7
- 713-729 Life-cycle behaviour of US households: A nonlinear GMM estimation on pseudopanel data
by Beine, Michel & Bismans, Francis & Docquier, Frederic & Laurent, Sebastien
- 731-751 Purchasing power parity and integration: Empirical evidence in the Mediterranean countries
by Laureti, Lucio
- 753-774 Optimal multiregional global economic growth: Formulation of an optimal growth program, growth prospects, and convergence
by Islam, S. M. N.
- 775-806 The European Monetary Union: were there alternatives to the ECB?: A quantitative evaluation
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Bok, Tomas
- 807-820 The impact of Agenda 2000's structural policy reform on FDI in the EU
by Breuss, Fritz & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 821-824 Note on a computable general equilibrium model for Ghana: Identifying growth areas
by Addy, Samuel N.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 595-600 A general equilibrium analysis of Jordan's trade liberalization
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro
- 601-620 Bottlenecks and limits to growth: A multisectoral analysis of Italian industry
by Cipollone, Piero & Marchetti, Domenico J.
- 621-635 Would the right tariff aggregator for policy analysis please stand up?
by Bach, Christian F. & Martin, Will
- 637-650 Testing for PPP and UIP in an FIML framework: Some evidence for Germany and Japan
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas
- 651-658 Defense spending and economic growth in developing countries: A causality analysis
by Dakurah, A. Henry & Davies, Stephen P. & Sampath, Rajan K.
- 659-667 On inefficiencies in the European sugar regime
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Guyomard, Herve & Requillart, Vincent
- 669-676 Border costs and real exchange rate dynamics in Europe
by Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria
- 677-702 Demographic shock transmission from large to small countries: An overlapping generations CGE analysis
by Kenc, Turalay & Sayan, Serdar
- 703-711 Economic structural change over time: Brazil and the United States compared
by Guilhoto, Joaquim J. M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Sonis, Michael & Guo, Jiemin
2001, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 481-489 Human capital and economic growth: Time series evidence from Greece
by Asteriou, D. & Agiomirgianakis, G. M.
- 491-495 Monetary policy and the Fisher effect
by Soderlind, Paul
- 497-501 Recent trends in the global distribution of income
by Park, Donghyun
- 503-510 Financial liberalisation and price stability in Kenya
by Isaksson, Anders
- 511-521 Failure risk: A comparative study of UK and Russian firms
by Hunter, John & Isachenkova, Natalia
- 523-530 The profitability of central bank foreign exchange market intervention
by Pilbeam, Keith
- 531-551 Possible effects of European Monetary Union on Switzerland
by Laxton, Douglas & Prasad, Eswar
- 553-568 Asymmetric responses in economic models
by Gamkhar, Shama & Olson, Jerome A.
- 569-594 Tradable tagged permit system for global pollution control
by Ahn, Byong-Hun & Kim, Yong-Gun
2001, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 357-369 The pricing behavior of Korean manufactured goods during trade liberalization
by Yang, Yung Y. & Hwang, Min
- 371-384 Infrastructures and private sector performance in Spain
by Pereira, Alfred M. & Roca-Sagales, Oriol
- 385-396 Robust estimates of value of a statistical life for developing economies
by Bowland, Bradley J. & Beghin, John C.
- 397-410 The opening policy in China: Simulations of a macroeconometric model
by Dees, Stephane
- 411-419 Macroeconomic effects of a currency devaluation in Egypt: An analysis with a computable general equilibrium model with financial markets and forward-looking expectations
by Thissen, Mark & Lensink, Robert
- 421-431 Welfare effects of public housing in Tokyo
by Tiwari, Piyush & Hasegawa, Hiroshi
- 433-467 The efficiency of government expenditure: experiences from Africa
by Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn
- 469-472 Is there a role for government intervention in the annuity market?
by Power, Simon & Townley, Peter G. C.
- 473-479 Currency substitution versus dollarization: A portfolio balance model
by Alami, Tarik H.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 237-239 Dollarization for the Americas?: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 241-248 Is it time for a common currency for the Americas?
by Corbo, Vittorio
- 249-265 Dollarization: Myths and realities
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 267-277 What problems can dollarization solve?
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 279-289 Truth in advertising and the great dollarization scam
by Willett, Thomas D.
- 291-300 Should Latin America's common law marriages to the US dollar be legalized? Should Canada's?
by Dean, James W.
- 301-319 The problem of dollar encroachment in emerging markets
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 321-331 Pressures for currency consolidation in insurance and finance: Are the currencies of financially small countries on the endangered list?
by von Furstenberg, George M.
- 333-345 Lessons of the euro for dollarization: Analytic and political economy perspectives
by Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George S.
- 347-355 Which countries in the Americas should dollarize?
by Salvatore, Dominick
2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 127-140 Storage-trade interactions under uncertainty: Implications for food security
by Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther G. & Miranda, Mario J.
- 141-145 Currency substitution in Thailand
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Techaratanachai, Ampa
- 147-160 East European economic reform: Some simulations on a structural VAR model
by Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W.
- 161-168 Explaining unemployment trends in the Netherlands
by Dur, Robert A. J.
- 169-188 Demographic changes, labor effort and economic growth: empirical evidence from Greece
by Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 189-216 Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade
by Locke, Christopher G. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 217-234 The world economy to 2015: Policy simulations on sustainable development
by Onishi, Akira
- 235-235 Erratum
by Dummy, D
2001, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-16 Economic growth, international labour mobility, and unanticipated non-monetary shocks
by Agiomirgianakis, George M. & Zervoyianni, Athina
- 17-24 On the optimality of a currency area of a given size
by Demopoulos, George D. & Yannacopoulos, Nicholas A.
- 25-50 An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy
by Wendner, Ronald
- 51-66 Estimating the effects of disinflationary monetary policy on minorities
by Thorbecke, Willem
- 67-81 Euro-land: any good for the European South?
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 83-98 Of fish and whales: the credibility of threats in international trade disputes
by Gordon, Daniel V. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Kerr, William A.
- 99-126 Transforming trade and payments in transition economies -- the regional dimension
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 777-799 Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks
by Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo
- 801-819 Impact of Providing Off-Site Economic Development Funds to Dependent Regions Surrounding the U.S. DOE's Major Nuclear Weapons Sites
by Frisch, Michael & Solitare, Laura & Greenberg, Michael & Lowrie, Karen
- 821-858 Meta-Analytic Methods for Comparative and Exploratory Policy Research: An Application to the Assessment of Regional Tourist Multipliers
by Baaijens, Sef & Nijkamp, Peter
- 859-893 Pricing in Electricity Markets
by Salerian, John & Gregan, Tendai & Stevens, Ann
2000, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 641-660 Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany
by Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz
- 661-690 Implications of an EU Eastern Enlargement Under a New Common Agricultural Policy
by Herok, Claudia A. & Lotze, Hermann
- 691-718 A CGE Model for Lithuania: The Future of Nuclear Energy
by Galinis, Arvydas & van Leeuwen, Marko J.
- 719-752 Environmental Tax Reform and Producer Foresight: An Intertemporal Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
by Bye, Brita
- 753-776 A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effect of Macroeconomic Adjustment on Poverty in Africa
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Sahn, David E.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 533-556 Does the Dog Wag the Tail or the Tail the Dog? Cointegration of Indian Agriculture with Nonagriculture
by Kanwar, Sunil
- 557-588 An Inquiry on General Equilibrium Effects of MERCOSUR--An Intertemporal World Model
by Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi
- 589-610 Policy Analysis in a General Equilibrium Framework
by Yao, Shujie & Liu, Aying
- 611-624 The Effects of the Second Community Support Framework 1994-99 on the Greek Economy
by Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis
- 625-639 A Reassessment of Long-Run Elasticities of Japanese Import Demand
by Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M.