Emerging economies’ short-term private external debt as evidence of economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Trimbur, Thomas M. & Van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 618-649, October.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2005. "Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2010.
"Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 57-94, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Shambaugh, Jay C & Taylor, Alan M., 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," CEPR Discussion Papers 6693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ., 2013. "The ABCs of the World Bank," Chapters, in: Change and Continuity at the World Bank, chapter 2, pages 7-21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Martinez Oliva, Juan Carlos, 2015.
"The importance of trade and capital imbalances in the European debt crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-252.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2013. "The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series WP13-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- ., 2013. "The World Bank and Wolfensohn era reforms," Chapters, in: Change and Continuity at the World Bank, chapter 1, pages 1-6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Della Posta, Pompeo, 2016. "Currency and external debt crises: A unifying framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 723-736.
- Petris, Giovanni, 2010. "An R Package for Dynamic Linear Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 36(i12).
- Erbil, Can & Salman, Ferhan, 2006. "Revealing Turkey's public debt burden: A transparent payments approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 825-835, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samira Hellou, 2018.
"Term structure of bank flows to emerging countries: what effects of short- vs. long-term regulatory arbitrage are?,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2018-23, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Samira Hellou, 2018. "Term structure of bank flows to emerging countries: what effects of short- vs. long-term regulatory arbitrage are?," Post-Print hal-01889259, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsShort term private external debt; Economic crisis; Linear growth model; Bayesian estimation and forecasting; Debt indicators;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:232-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.